A blog for innovative, unabashed and delightful cocktails. All posted recipes are my original creations. Check out the links for other quality sites that review both classic and hard-to-find recipes from other sources.

Friday, July 13, 2007

Nick of Time Cooler

Enjoying a cocktail while planning for a cocktail party is a happy yet perilous proposition. Last night, as I was planning my contribution to our neighborhood's summertime cocktail party this evening, I overlooked a key ingredient in making the shopping list. When I discovered the mistake minutes before leaving for the party, I raided the refrigerator and the liquor cabinet to create the...

Nick of Time Cooler

6 oz orange juice concentrate
16 oz cold water
5 oz mango syrup
10 oz raspberry rum
1 can lemon-lime soda

Reconstitute the juice using the concentrate and water. Add rum, mango syrup and soda. Top with ice and tangerine wheels.

No comments: